- Scholarship at Joffrey Ballet School: Francesca Corkle, John Magnus, Meredith Bayliss, Dorothy Lister
- Scholarship at Steps on Broadway: Peff Modelski, Wilhelm Burmann
- Catherine Kingsley: Royal Ballet School & Vaganova
New York City Opera Ballet, New Jersey Ballet, Staten Island Ballet, Eugene Ballet (OR), Ontario Ballet Theater (Canada), Maryland Ballet, Berkshire Ballet; with Anglo-American Ballet toured Edinburgh Festival, Houston International Festival, Lincoln Center. Currently a Co-Director of Omega Dance Company, a professional liturgical dance association, and Joyful Noise Dance Choir based at the Church of the Village
National Cathedral in Washington DC, choreographed for Omega Co. for investiture of presiding US Bishop, 2006. Choreographs and directs Annual Christmas Pageant at The Church of the Village, where many SAS students perform! Merry-Go-Round Theater benefit for Dare To Dream Foundation, Leggz Limited The Nutcracker productions, regional and recital ballet productions in metro NYC area for many years
Other Relevant Experience:
- The School at Steps at Steps on Broadway since 1999, all Pre-Dance levels, Ballet levels Basic through 4, Pointe, Teen levels, sub for all.
- Dance New Amsterdam: Slow Beginner through Intermediate level Ballet, special "Intro to Ballet" workshops developed for adult beginners
- Previous: School at Columbia, Neubert Ballet Institute, various regional academies
- Board of Directors at Dance New Amsterdam
- Co-Director of Omega Dance Company
- Director of Joyful Noise Dance Choir at Church of the Village
- Quoted extensively in The Pointe Book, 2nd Edition by Janice Berringer & Susan Schlesinger
- Lecture demonstration and speaking skills on Injury Prevention, Dance as a Career, Pointe shoe maintenance
Martha believes dance unites body, mind and spirit, regardless of the level or age of the student. Young Dancer classes focus on interaction, joy of movement and musical responsiveness. As students progress, the focus shifts to body awareness, building technique, movement quality and musicality.