Enroll your tiny dancer in FIRST STEPS, where experienced and talented teachers, together with gifted musicians, create a joyous environment designed to capture the imagination and creativity natural to young children. Housed in Steps on Broadway’s elite professional environment, these classes utilize music structure, combining rhythm and musicality to narrate ballet stories, movement play, and ballet vocabulary—designed to nurture young dancer’s love of the art form.
Students must meet age requirements by September 12, 2022
New York State and New York City Child Welfare laws mandate that parents or caregivers of children up until age 6 must be on the premises when the children are in class and/or in the building. Children ages 0-24 months must have a parent or caregiver in the studio with them.
|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|
DANCE WITH ME • Ages 2 & 3 yrs.
Join us for this creative, nurturing and fun-filled dance experience for pre-school children. Dancers must be accompanied by an adult.
|Dance With Me (age 2, w/adult)|
Energy Dance • Ages 3-6 yrs.
An innovative dance class designed to channel your child’s natural energy into creative movement.
|Energy Dance (age 3)|
|Energy Dance (age 4)|
|Energy Dance (ages 5 & 6)|
BALLET STEPS • Ages 3-6 yrs.
Ballet Steps classes further develop each child’s creativity and prepare them for more advanced ballet classes by introducing basic ballet vocabulary and encouraging self-expression and musicality.
|Ballet Steps (age 3)|
|Ballet Steps (age 4)|
|Ballet Steps (age 5)|
|Ballet Steps (age 6)|
TAP STEPS • Age 3-6 yrs
Tiny tappers begin to learn rhythm and musicality in this fun-filled class.
|Tap Steps (age 3 & 4)|
|Tap Steps (age 5 & 6)|
Registration Requirements for all Programs
Now that our season has begun, tuition is automatically prorated through our Dance Studio Pro system upon enrollment.
$642 per class per semester
- All classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Annual Registration Fee: $55
- All registrations will be done online. We will not be accepting mailed forms or checks.
Registration is not considered final until payment has been processed.
Registration Fee – $55 (valid Sept – Aug)
- Full tuition will be refunded only if written notification from the parent is received 24 hours PRIOR to the first class. A 75% refund, less total cost of all classes taken, will be granted before October 10, 2022. No refunds will be granted after that date, unless the program has been cancelled. Registration and all additional fees are non-refundable.
- Steps on Broadway reserves the right to provide virtual classes in lieu of In-Studio classes should conditions warrant doing so.